Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Life Decisions



      Making decisions can sometimes be the toughest thing. Whether it is picking the right pair of shoes for that almost perfect outfit or picking the right job for your almost perfect career. Any decision, whether it be big or small puts you in a bind that takes a little figuring out. There are also those decisions that you feel obligated to take. Which one of your "friends" is your best friend? If you won two tickets to meet your idol, who would you decide to take?
     I graduated High School in 2012. I had decided I wanted to go to Culinary School. One thing lead to another and that decision became more of just a thought. I stayed home, working ten hours a week at a frozen yogurt shop, taking one class at a community college. 
    While my friends are in their second year of college, I have started to figure out what I want to do. The next step is finding the right school. Its deciding "do I want to stay at community college for a little while or dive straight into a four year?" Its deciding which is cheaper and how much more is one than the other. 
   Those kinds of decisions are scary and you never know whether to keep moving forward with that decision or to explore different options.
Whichever decision you choose, you will always need to remember, you are in control of your own life. 
  Now that sounds scary, at least to me. But if you have people there supporting you throughout your decisions, then you are in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment